East Riding of Yorkshire’s Youth and Family Support Service (YFS) offers free support to all young people between 11 to 19 years, living across the county. Giving help and access to whatever kind of support needed, such as:
- information, advice and guidance on careers, jobs and training
- support to help you with difficulties you may be facing in life
- information and support to take part in high quality activities, volunteering and participation
- counselling support services
- sexual health and substance misuse services
- And street-based and Mobile Youth Work.
BDC transformed two brand new Mercedes Sprinter vans into youth vehicles which included a one to one room at the rear separated by a partition with a sliding door enabling private conversations to take place, the centre of the vehicle was an open area with seating and tables which were adaptable to suit all situations with a high concentration on internet access made available. We were also able to integrate into the interior colour scheme the corporate branded colours to match the highly visible vinyl wrap we fitted externally over the complete vehicle.